Sticky Baits Floaters The KrillF3
SPEND £300 OR MORE TO APPLY FOR 0% FINANCE
For some time now, we have been quietly developing something a little special
You can now harness the awesome pulling power of The Krill for surface fishing. Rather than simply re-bagging conventional floating pellets, weve innovated a coating process thats totally unique to Sticky. The result is a floating bait that pulses out attraction, pulling carp into your swim and holding them there!
Our high-protein pellets are treated to two special coatings that begin to break down as soon as they land in your swim; kicking out soluble attractors, tiny food-particles and fish oils into the water, which stimulate carp into feeding.
The first coating breaks down as soon as the pellets hit the water, releasing food signals and carrying potent fragments of bait across the surface. Then the second coating begins to work, pumping super-soluble attractors into the water column. This two-stage breakdown allows food signals to be carried quickly across the surface, while also penetrating deep into the water column, reaching fish that arent on the surface yet!
The attractive oils that weve locked into the baits during the coating process give off an impressive slick as the coatings break down. This acts to flatten off any ripple and attracts carp without the need to carry extra oil for glugging!
- The proven pulling power of The Krill, now in floaters
- A unique, two-stage coating process was used
- Pumps attraction across the surface and deep into the water column
- The first coating breaks down rapidly
- Releases food signals and attractive particles
- The second coating delivers a super-soluble cloud of attractors
- Creates an attractive slick with no extra oil needed
- Available in 3 sizes: 3mm, 6mm or 11mm