Shimano Catana C3000 ReelCAT3000FD
SPEND £300 OR MORE TO APPLY FOR 0% FINANCE
- Packed full of power, precision and performance to make for a trouble free day on the water. The propulsion line management system makes life a little easier when casting and retrieving.
- For many years, these are the most sold spinning design in Europe! And that’s no coincidence: its strong, solid, smooth and reliable for years, while the price is very competitive. When compared to the previous series (FC), there is a new, modern and striking black stealth design. It rotates very smooth and all parts are made to last. Many parts inside are updated and that makes it possible to upgrade the drag power massively, compared to the FC model. This means it’s more powerful and ready for fighting big fish! Great for predators / spinning / trout, but also very suitable for feeder/match/coarse/commercial fishing, because it is equipped with the anti-retour lever which is liked by many anglers. Because the range is extended with also HG versions its even more versatile than the previous generation!
- ARC spool is a patented deisgn with an angled lip. It enables the line to leave the spool with less friction and in smaller coils resulting in longer more accurate costs. They are proven to reduce backlash and wind knots when using braid.
- Improved Design
- Increased Maximum Drag
- Front Drag
- Reversible Retrieve
- Aluminium Spool
- Line Clip
- Ball Bearings: 2+1
- Size 1000 – Gear Ratio: 5:0:1 – Line Capacity: 0.18mm-170yds/0.20mm-140yds /0.25mm-90yds - Max Drag: 4kg - Weight: 215g - Retrieve: 61cm
- Size 2500 – Gear Ratio: 5:0:1 – Line Capacity: 0.18mm-290yds/0.20mm-240yds /0.25mm-160yds - Max Drag: 4kg - Weight: 260g - Retrieve: 71cm
- Size 3000 – Gear Ratio: 5:0:1 – Line Capacity: 0.25mm-210yds/0.30mm-130yds /0.35mm-100yds - Max Drag: 8.5kg - Weight: 260g - Retrieve: 71cm
- Size 4000 – Gear Ratio: 5:2:1 – Line Capacity: 0.25mm-260yds/0.30mm-180yds /0.35mm-130yds - Max Drag: 8.5kg - Weight: 335g - Retrieve: 82cm