Drennan Acolyte Plus 9ft Feeder
Like other Ultra/Plus models in the Acolyte range, the Plus 9ft Feeder is a stepped-up version of the Ultra 9ft model but remains super slim and lightweight.
The design was refined through stages of prototypes and months of field testing.
At 2.74m the Plus 9ft Feeder has an average weight of just 4½ oz (120g) and is perfect when fishing from platforms and tight swims on commercial fisheries when the shorter length will also help to bring the fish closer in for swifter netting.
The Plus 9ft Feeder has a parabolic playing action which is ideal for silverfish, F1s and small to medium sized carp. It comes with 1.5oz, 2oz and 2.5oz slim carbon push-in tips as standard which blend perfectly with the blank an interchange with other Acolyte Feeder models but not the Distance Feeder.
The rod’s two-piece construction ensures that it can also be quickly and easily folded in half for ease of transportation in a Rod Case or Sleeve. A handy pair of Neoprene rod socks and a retaining band are also included.
- 9ft (2.74m) long
- Superb choice for F1s and small to medium sized carp
- Crisp and responsive blank for optimum casting accuracy
- Super slim Parabolic playing action cushions fish of all sizes
- Short length offers exceptional control when playing fish close in
- Ultimate accuracy with small bombs and feeders to 25m+
- Best matched with reel lines from 4lb to 8lb (1.8kg to 3.6kg)
- Two-piece construction folds neatly into a rod sleeve in seconds
- Neoprene rod socks also included
- Supplied with 1.5oz, 2oz and 2.5oz push-in carbon tips
- Extra tips also available